Why Choose Us?
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Free Initial Consultation
- Always A Low Flat Fee - No Hidden Costs
- Personal, Fast Service
- Work Directly With The Attorney
Your Fresh Start Begins Here
|Monday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Attorney Linda M. Rushing - Retired
She graduated from South Texas College of Law in 1990 and moved to Austin to work for the Texas Supreme Court and has loved living in Austin ever since (minus the heat and traffic, of course!).
Soon after, she began working in health care and social services. From there, she transitioned to her current bankruptcy practice where she focuses on truly helping people in financial trouble.
With more than 20 years of practice experience and a dedication to caring client service, Linda Rushing is highly skilled at getting her clients into Chapter 7 bankruptcy. She seeks to get her clients the debt relief they need and to do it as quickly and effectively as possible.
For a chance to get back on track and start fresh, turn to Austin bankruptcy attorney, M. Linda Rushing, PC. Call today or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. To make the process easy and accessible for all, payment plans are available.
Areas of Practice
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Social Security
- Texas, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2007
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1990
- Honors: Order of Lytae
- Honors: American Inns of Court
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi
- Honors: Phi Theta Kappa
- Law Review: South Texas Law Review, 1988 - 1990
- Dominican University, River Forest, Illinois
- Major: American Studies
- Bankruptcy Basics and Chapter 7 or 13
- Chapter 7, Step-By-Procedures
- Bankruptcy Basics and Chapter 7 or 13, 2011 - Present
- Chapter 7, Step-By-Procedures, 2011 - Present
Honors and Awards
- Diocesan Services Award given by Bishop John McCarthy, 2000 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Volunteer Legal Services Clinics, 1995 - 2012
- Macey & Aleman (Bankruptcy Firm), Managing Partner for Texas
- Ray Hendren Chapter 13 Trustee, Staff Attorney
- Lovells International Law Firm, Prague, Czech Republic, Staff Attorney
- Boyles Campaign for Railroad Commissioner, Campaign Director
- Texas Conference of Catholic Health Facilities, Associate Director/General Counsel
- Texas Senate, General Counsel for Senator
- Texas Legislative Counsel, Staff Attorney
- Texas Supreme Court, Briefing Attorney
- South Texas College of Law, Research Assistant
- Shell Oil Company, Office of the General Tax Counsel, Research Assistant
- Phi Delta Phi
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Please consult an attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship is not established until a contract has been signed by both parties.
Call 512-298-6953 Today!
We'll be happy to answer any questions you have.